West African Resources Limited: 10m at 54.2 g/t Au Including 2m at 247 g/t Au at M1 South
Scarborough, Australia (FSCwire) - Gold developer West African Resources Limited (ASX, TSXV: WAF) is pleased to report further high-grade drilling results from its Sanbrado Gold Project, Burkina Faso.
- High-grade results from depth at M1 South include;
- TAN17-DD166B-WD1: 4m at 74.4 g/t Au from 567.5m including 0.5m at 520 g/t Au
- TAN17-DD166B-WD2: 9m at 17.18 g/t Au from 551.5m including 1m at 111 g/t Au
- TAN17-DD169: 5m at 10.42 g/t Au from 486m including 1m at 44 g/t Au
- TAN17-DD169: 16.5m at 15.68 g/t Au from 511m including 0.5m at 154 g/t Au
- TAN17-DD169-WD1: 3.5m at 30.46 g/t Au from 469m including at 0.5m at 198 g/t Au
- TAN17-DD169-WD1: 10m at 54.2 g/t Au from 499m including 2m at 247 g/t Au
- Current drilling targeting upgrade of Inferred resources at depth
- Four drill rigs currently on-site double shifting, infilling and extending mineralisation
- Funded to complete all work programs with approximately $20m cash at bank
Managing Director Richard Hyde commented:
“TAN17-DD169-WD1 intercepted two zones of high-grade mineralisation including 3.5m at 30.46 g/t Au from 469m including at 0.5m 198 g/t Au and 10m at 54.2 g/t Au from 499m including 2m at 247 g/t Au.
“New results will upgrade existing Inferred Resources in terms of both category and grade, which will allow inclusion in future mine plans.
“The Company will release an updated Feasibility Study incorporating open pit and underground mine schedules in mid-2018.”
To view this press release as a PDF file, click onto the following link:
Source: West African Resources Ltd (TSX Venture:WAF)
To follow West African Resources Ltd on your favorite social media platform or financial websites, please click on the icons below.
Maximum News Dissemination by FSCwire. https://www.fscwire.com
Copyright © 2018 FSCwire